|Evolves into||Kantonian Slowbro |
|Evolution Trigger||Shellder biting on Slowpoke's tail (Slowbro)|
Lv. 37 (Slowbro)
Shellder biting on Slowpoke's head (Slowking)
Trade while holding a King's Rock (Slowking)
|Related Pokémon||Kantonian Slowbro (evolution)|
Johtonian Slowking (evolution)
Galarian Slowpoke (Galarian form)
Galarian Slowbro (Galarian form's evolution)
Galarian Slowking (Galarian form's evolution)
Slowpoke's tail often falls off and grows back, and is known to be delicious.
It takes about five seconds for Slowpoke to process pain.
Slowpoke is a lazy Pokémon.
Slowpoke fishes for food by using it's tail as a fishing rod.
List of Slowpoke
- Lola's Slowpoke
- Lusamine's Slowpoke
- Slowpoke from Team Slacker
- The Hoenn/Kanto Battle Frontier's Slowpoke
- The Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier's Slowpoke
- Wild Slowpoke at the Fantasy Strait
- Wild Slowpoke in Alola
- Wild Slowpoke in Hoenn
- Wild Slowpoke in Johto
- Wild Slowpoke in Kalos
- Wild Slowpoke in Kanto
- Wild Slowpoke in Lake Afar
- Wild Slowpoke in Sinnoh
- Wild Slowpoke in the Far-off Sea
- Wild Slowpoke in the Grand Sea
- Wild Slowpoke in the Marvelous Sea
- Wild Slowpoke in the Silver Trench
- Wild Slowpoke in the Stormy Sea
- Wild Slowpoke in Unova
- Wild Slowpoke on Zero Isle East
- Wild Slowpoke in Zero Isle West
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.