|Species||Hermit Crab Pokémon|
|Evolves from||Kantonian Slowpoke|
|Related Pokémon||Kantonian Slowpoke (pre-evolution)|
Johtonian Slowking (Kantonian Slowpoke's alternate evolution)
Galarian Slowbro (Galarian form)
Galarian Slowpoke (Galarian form's pre-evolution)
Galarian Slowking (Galarian Slowpoke's alternate evolution)
Slowbro lost it's ability to feel pain due to Shellder's seeping poison.
If Shellder comes off, Slowbro devolves into a Slowpoke.
Slowbro is a dim witted and lazy Pokémon.
Whenever Shellder bites down hard on it's tail, it gives Slowbro a flash of inspiration, which it forgets a moment later.
Slowbro can sometimes be found carrying King's Rocks.
As Slowbro is no longer able to use it's tail to fish, it swims to catch prey.
List of Slowbro
- Blue's Slowbro
- Bruno's Slowbro
- Dexio's Slowbro
- Faba's Slowbro
- Haden's Slowbro
- Karen's Slowbro
- Lorelei's Slowbro
- Prima's Slowbro
- Professor Westwood V's Slowbro
- Sabrina's Slowbro
- Solidad's Slowbro
- The Hoenn/Kanto Battle Frontier's Slowbro
- The Johto Battle Tower's Slowbro
- The Pokéstar Studios' Slowbro
- The Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier's Slowbro
- Trace's Slowbro
- Wild Slowbro at the Fantasy Strait
- Wild Slowbro at the Marine Resort
- Wild Slowbro in Alola
- Wild Slowbro in Johto
- Wild Slowbro in Kanto
- Wild Slowbro in the Bottomless Sea
- Wild Slowbro in the Far-off Sea
- Wild Slowbro in the Grand Sea
- Wild Slowbro in the Miracle Sea
- Wild Slowbro in the Deep Miracle Sea
- Wild Slowbro in the Silver Trench
- Wild Slowbro in the Surrounded Sea
- Wild Slowbro in the Treacherous Waters
- Wild Slowbro in Unova
- Wild Slowbro on Zero Isle North
- Wild Slowbro on Zero Isle West
- Will's Slowbro
Mega Slowbro, the Mega Evolved form of Slowbro.
All the energy from Mega Evolution poured into Shellder, converting it into impregnable armor, leaving Mega Slowbro to be swallowed whole.
Under the influence of Shellder's digestive fluids, Slowpoke has awakened, gaining a great deal of power–and a little motivation to boot.